Evaluate Your Digital Strategy
A lot of companies are talking about digital marketing strategies these days, but few are actually properly executing them. Having a website, running a search engine marketing campaign, or even making your website SEO friendly isn’t a digital marketing strategy. While these are all components of a digital marketing strategy, if they aren’t integrated with existing marketing initiatives or continually tracked & monitored to enable on-going optimization, there is no way to determine if these components are actually meeting your business goals.
10 Questions to Ask About Your Company’s Digital Strategy
- How many visitors did your company’s website have last month?
- What are the major sources of traffic to your company’s website?
- What is the most popular piece of content on your website & how is contributing to your website’s success?
- How many leads are you generating through your company’s website?
- What is the value of these leads?
- Is your website receiving visits from your target market?
- How many visits (not clicks) do my search engine marketing or pay-per click campaigns generate to my website?
- How many people are opening my company’s newsletters?
- How many people are visiting my website from my company’s newsletters?
- What purpose does my company’s website fulfill?
If you’re having trouble answering these basic questions, or don’t even know what these questions are referring to, we’re pretty sure we can help. See how our digital marketing services can help your business’ digital marketing strategy or contact us today so mark2marketing can figure out a strategy that best suits your business’ needs.